Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Promise Fulfilled

There are other things worth noting from over the weekend, which one of us will post about in good time, but the biggest news from the beginning of this week is that I have had an interview and been offered an internship!  It's all happened so fast, I almost can't believe it, but I do believe that God had His plan prepared for just the right moment.  Prayers have definitely been answered, and I couldn't have asked for more, because the offer comes from my number one choice school district.  I've been waiting and searching for seven months, but I remained faithful, and God did too.

Celebration occurred at one of our favorite fancy Old Town restaurants, Miód Malina (Honey Raspberry). :-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | free samples without surveys