Thursday, August 23, 2012

Busy Days!

The next few days are going to be very busy for me.  Today, I cam back to the apartment, ate a quick dinner, and went out to do a little souvenir shopping before going to Spanish night.  Spanish night was fun, but I had to leave early to make sure I could get everything planned for the trip to Zakopane (mountain town) tomorrow evening.  You won't be hearing from me until about Sunday if all goes well, because I'm not planning on taking my laptop or anything much with me on the excursion.

I leave you with some pictures of the folk art festival currently taking over half of the main square.  This is an actual blacksmith working on some tourist goods:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | free samples without surveys