Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday, and what a Friday it's been

I promised not to talk much about work, but I need to mention something about it to allow my readers to appreciate why this day was different than normal.  My company president came to Kraków today to see the operations and meet the new employees.  It was kind of a big deal for me because I've never met him.  However, one does not rise to the top of a consulting business without being personable; he was very easy to talk to, and everything went well as near as I can tell.  And that's all I'm going to say about that.

After work, I went to the general meeting of the language club to relax.  I'm glad that I have Polish friends here that continue to show me new things.  I learned about some new areas of Kazimierz that I'm going to need to explore and take note of.  This weekend may be a good time to do that, as there is also a honey festival in Kazimierz that I'm planning on attending.

There will be a resurgence of pictures this weekend as I have more time to explore.  It's really strange to think that I have less than four weeks left in Kraków!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | free samples without surveys